Most Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the process of e-registration & how long does it take?
The process is very simple. It comprises of 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Send us your information
Step 2: Finalise your draft &
Step 3: Schedule the visit at your doorstep
This entire process can easily be completed within a day. The document is then approved within 1-2 (max 3) working days from the day of submission.
2. Can I complete the formalities on a holiday?
Yes, we work 7 days a week. You may schedule your visit between 10 am to 8 pm from Monday to Saturday, and upto 3 pm on Sunday.
3. Can I e-register my agreement for a commercial property (shop/office/industrial gala) too?
Yes, type of property does not matter. If it is located in Maharashtra, you may e-register the Leave & License agreement for it.
4. I found my tenant thru a broker / another website. Can I still use eezyrent's registration service?
Sure. Our registration service is open to everyone. We have been setup to serve you. Unconditionally! :)
5. Do you assist with offline registration too?
Yes. We assist with e-registration as well as offline registration. But our offline registration service is restricted to Mumbai.
6. Is an e-registered agreement as valid as a traditionally registered agreement?
Yes the e-registered agreement is 100% as valid as the agreement registered offline.
It is registered by Govt of Maharashtra, and there is absolutely no difference between the validity of the two.
7. Do u assist with Police Verification?
For Police Verification, you just need fill up a form and submit it at the nearest Police Station. We provide you all the information & guidance required to complete this process FREE OF COST. We do not personally assist you with it.
8. Can I complete the registration formalities for the agreement of my Mumbai property from Bangalore?
If you are present any where in India, we have help you e-register your agreement at your doorstep. All you need to have is PAN number, Aadhaar number and access to a Windows PC & a reliable internet connection.