1. The scope of our service is restricted to helping you register your Leave & License agreement. We do not take any responsibility for the incorrect / incomplete information, clauses mentioned in the agreement & disputes arising on a registered agreement.
2. You are requested to provide all the desired information, updates together. Upto one request for revision in the agreement draft is free. We reserve the right to request advance payment for any modifications requested after the draft is edited once.
3. We do not take responsibility for cancellations / delays / losses caused by the Registration offices such as:
a. The Government Registration System, its linkage with Aadhaar being non-functional / inaccessible at the time of the scheduled appointment
b. Unexplained delays by the registration office in registering the submitted agreement
c. Delay in scanning of the registered agreement & the subsequent handing over of the original agreement to us. (for offline registration)
d. Registered agreements misplaced by the registration office (for offline registration)
1. Our visit fee of Rs. 500 includes expenses incurred to provide high quality team, hardware & software
infrastructure to create a wide network, ensure a high degree of reliability & being accessible to our customers at all times.
2. If our executive is late beyond 30 minutes, the customer may cancel the visit and re-schedule it, without incurring any additional cost.
3. Our customers is requested to be present on time at the agreed place of the appointment. We budget 30 minutes for
an appointment to be completed. Our executive may be unable to wait beyond 30 minutes at your premises.
4. One visit consists of our executive visiting a single premises in a city, at the pre-agreed location.
If our executive needs to wait at the premises beyond 30 minutes, it will count as an additional visit.
Also, if our executive is is required to visit an additional premises, it will count as an additional visit,
irrespective of the distance between the two premises. Eezyrent reserves the right to charge you an additional fee for any such additional visits.
5. In case of a rare instance where a scheduled appointment visit is unsuccessful due to non-accessibility of the Government’s Registration
system, we shall provide one additional visit to you at no additional cost.
6. In case of poor internet connectivity in a given premises for any reason, leading to difficulty in completion of the registration formalities,
the customer is expected to co-operate in every way possible to help successful completion of the work.
7. Our rates for visits have been quoted based on certain assumptions of distance, accessibility by public transport & time of the visit based
on availability of its resources. If the visit address and time do not meet these assumptions, we reserve the right to charge a higher fee
for the same / or offer the customer an option to re-schedule the visit to another mutually convenient location.
8. If a customer requests re-scheduling of a visit less than 90 minutes prior the scheduled visit, Eezyrent will consider it as a cancelled
visit and reserves the right to charge the customer Rs. 500 for this cancelled visit.
Refunds & Cancellations
1. If you wish to cancel an agreement e-registration at any time, due to fingerprint mismatch of the Licensor / Licensee with Aadhaar,
or any other issue, a service fee will be payable based on the number of visits completed till then, at the rate of Rs. 500 per visit.
The entire service fee will be charges, and no refund will be due if a customer makes a cancellation request for any other reason, after a visit is completed.
If stamp duty & registration fee has been paid, you will receive a receipt for the same. Else you will receive 100%
percent refund of the stamp duty & registration fee amount.
2. For offline registration, if the customer fails to carry the specified documents and photographs and it results in a failed / wasted visit,
Rs. 1000 additional will be payable for the next visit. The revised visit will be scheduled as per mutual convenience.
3. In case of a cancelled offline registration, if stamp duty & registration fee has been paid, you will receive the stamp duty receipt.
Else we shall refund 100% percent refund of the stamp duty & registration fee amount.
If the request for cancellation of an offline agreement registration is received after information and/or documents have been shared, Rs. 1000
service fee will be payable to Eezyrent. If the cancellation request is received later than three hours prior to the scheduled appointment,
Rs. 2000 service fee will be payable.
4. Refund requests, if any, will be processed electronically, within 7 working days after the refund request is approved.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to a customer.