1. The scope of our service is restricted to helping you register your Leave & License agreement. We do not take any responsibility for the incorrect / incomplete information, clauses mentioned in the agreement & disputes arising on a registered agreement.
2. You are requested to provide all the desired information, updates together. Upto one request for revision in the agreement draft is free. We reserve the right to request advance payment for any modifications requested after the draft is edited once.
3. We do not take responsibility for cancellations / delays / losses caused by the Registration offices such as:
a. The Government Registration System, its linkage with Aadhaar being non-functional / inaccessible at the time of the scheduled appointment
b. Unexplained delays by the registration office in registering the submitted agreement
c. Delay in scanning of the registered agreement & the subsequent handing over of the original agreement to us. (for offline registration)
d. Registered agreements misplaced by the registration office (for offline registration)
4. As per the law, stamp duty needs to be paid either in advance, or latest within 1 working day after execution of the agreement. In case of e-registration, delay in payment of stamp may lead to the registrar raising an objection, and the entire activity having the be repeated. Eezyrent responsible for these issues if payment is not received from the customer sufficiently in advance, during working hours.
5. For registrations executed through Power of Attorney / Board Resolution / Authority Letter, Eezyrent will advise you on the necessary requirements. Eezyrent does not take responsibility for successful registration if the Power of Attorney / Board Resolution / Authority letter is improperly drafted and/executed, and objections are raised by the Sub-Registrar on the same.
6. Your agreement must be submitted for registration within 30 days of either party (Licensor / Licensee / Witness) executing it, including the date of first execution. If your registration is incomplete (not executed by all parties / necessary supporting documents not received / not approved for submission), the biometric verification activity may have to be repeated, and the cost of the same will have to be borne by the customer.
1. Our visit fee of Rs. 500 includes expenses incurred to provide high quality team, hardware & software
infrastructure to create a wide network, ensure a high degree of reliability & being accessible to our customers at all times.
2. If our executive is late beyond 30 minutes, the customer may cancel the visit and re-schedule it, without incurring any additional cost.
3. Our customers is requested to be present on time at the agreed place of the appointment. We budget 30 minutes for
an appointment to be completed. Our executive may be unable to wait beyond 30 minutes at your premises.
4. One visit consists of our executive visiting a single premises in a city, at the pre-agreed location.
If our executive needs to wait at the premises beyond 30 minutes, it will count as an additional visit.
Also, if our executive is is required to visit an additional premises, it will count as an additional visit,
irrespective of the distance between the two premises. Eezyrent reserves the right to charge you an additional fee for any such additional visits.
5. In case of a rare instance where a scheduled appointment visit is unsuccessful due to non-accessibility of the Government’s Registration
system, we shall provide one additional visit to you at no additional cost.
6. In case of poor internet connectivity in a given premises for any reason, leading to difficulty in completion of the registration formalities,
the customer is expected to co-operate in every way possible to help successful completion of the work.
7. Our rates for visits have been quoted based on certain assumptions of distance, accessibility by public transport & time of the visit based
on availability of its resources. If the visit address and time do not meet these assumptions, we reserve the right to charge a higher fee
for the same / or offer the customer an option to re-schedule the visit to another mutually convenient location.
8. If a customer requests re-scheduling of a visit less than 120 minutes prior to the scheduled visit, Eezyrent will consider it as a cancelled
visit and reserves the right to charge the customer Rs. 500 for this cancelled visit.
9. For offline registration, if a visit by our executive to the SRO is wasted for any reason (no show by customer / 30+ minutes delay beyond the scheduled appointment / desired documents not carried by customer, or any other critical information / activity which does not allow the registration to be completed), Eezyrent reserves the right to charge an additional Rs. 1000/- for the next visit.
Refunds & Cancellations
1. If you wish to cancel an agreement e-registration at any time, due to fingerprint mismatch of the Licensor / Licensee with Aadhaar,
or any other issue, a service fee will be payable based on the number of visits completed till then, at the rate of Rs. 500 per visit.
The entire service fee will be charged, and no refund will be due if a customer makes a cancellation request for any other reason, after a visit is completed.
If stamp duty & registration fee has been paid, you will receive a receipt for the same. Else you will receive 100%
percent refund of the stamp duty & registration fee amount.
2. For offline registration, if the customer fails to carry the specified documents and photographs and it results in a failed / wasted visit,
Rs. 1000 additional will be payable for the next visit. The revised visit will be scheduled as per mutual convenience.
3. In case of a cancelled offline registration, if stamp duty & registration fee has been paid, you will receive the stamp duty receipt.
Else we shall refund 100% percent refund of the stamp duty & registration fee amount.
If the request for cancellation of an offline agreement registration is received after information and/or documents have been shared, Rs. 1000
service fee will be payable to Eezyrent. If the cancellation request is received later than three hours prior to the scheduled appointment,
Rs. 2000 service fee will be payable.
4. In case of remote registration (where the scanning device is shipped to the customer at a remote location for completion of the biometric verification), if the registration is cancelled by the customer for any reason, or is unsuccessful due to mismatch of the customers' fingerprints with Aadhaar, the entire fee will be payable to Eezyrent.
5. Refund requests, if any, will be processed electronically, within 7 working days after the refund request is approved.
6. We reserve the right to refuse service to a customer.