Most Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the process of e-registration & how long does it take?
The process is very simple. It comprises of 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Send us your information
Step 2: Finalise your draft &
Step 3: Schedule the visit at your doorstep
This entire process can easily be completed within a day. The document is then approved within 1-2 (max 3) working days from the day of submission. Please note
that Sub-Registrar Offices are closed on 2nd & 4th Saturdays of the month.
2. Can I complete the formalities on a holiday?
Yes, we work 7 days a week. You may schedule your visit between 10 am to 8 pm - 7 days a week.
You may schedule your visit beyond the regular work hours for an additional fee.
3. Can I e-register my agreement for a commercial property (shop/office/industrial gala) too?
Yes, type of property does not matter. If it is located in Maharashtra, you may e-register the Leave & License agreement for it.
4. I found my tenant thru a broker / another website. Can I still use eezyrent's registration service?
Sure. Our registration service is open to everyone. We have been setup to serve you. Unconditionally! :)
5. Do you assist with offline registration too?
Yes. We assist with e-registration as well as offline registration. But our offline registration service is restricted to Mumbai.
6. Is an e-registered agreement as valid as a traditionally registered agreement?
Yes the e-registered agreement is 100% as valid as the agreement registered offline.
It is registered by Govt of Maharashtra, and there is absolutely no difference between the validity of the two.
7. Do u assist with Police Verification?
For Police Intimation (Verification), you just need fill up a form and submit it at the nearest Police Station. We provide you all the information & guidance required to complete this process FREE OF COST. We do not personally assist you with it.
8. Can I complete the registration formalities for the agreement of my Mumbai property from Bangalore or any other city in India?
If you are present any where in India, we can help you e-register your agreement without gaving to travel down to Mumbai/Pune or wherever your property is located in Maharashtra. All you need to have is PAN number, Aadhaar number and access to a Windows PC & a reliable internet connection.